Environmental Center Tours
NewslettersView All Benefits
Recognition in Marketing
Recognition at Annual Meeting
Employee Discount Pricing
Use of Chapter LogoView All Benefits
USGBC Project Manager - Northeast Ohio
The position is the first line of engagement for those interested in getting involved with USGBC locally and supports programmatic and admin functions.Apply for Position
The purpose of Northeast Ohio Chapter of the USGBC is to generate broad support for various individual efforts, build momentum, and advance the green building agenda in our region through education, consulation, and cooperation. The Chapter is an umbrella organization for the various bulding industry interest groups, including those involved in residential, commercial, institutional, and industrial green building.Read More
Come hear local experts talk about the importance of water conservation and management from all aspects. We’ll hear about everything from supplying water to its use, what happens to water as it continues through the sewer system and how we can manage and conserve in all phases of the process. The Great Lakes are one of the largest fresh water resources left on the planet. As a Green City on a Blue Lake, we hold a special responsibility to conserve this valuable resource.
Our speakers will:
• Improve your general knowledge about the importance of clean water, water management and conservation.
• Discuss new technologies that are available to help conserve and manage water.
• Discuss local programs that are available including one to help detect leaks almost immediately, save water and allow the quick implementation of cost effective solutions.
• Review local projects that have implemented water efficiency measures and discuss the return on their investment.
• Discuss upcoming fees and rates that will impact everyone and what we can do to manage them.
Speakers: Michael Wallenstein, Neptune Plumbing Ryan Bilikam, KeyBank, Tiedeman Road Jason Wood, City of Cleveland Division of Water David Ritter, Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District
2 Continuing education credits available for: AIA (HSW), BOMA, CES, LEED, AEE, ASHRAE
Thank You to Our Sponsor Neptune Plumbing